Our facility and approach
We provide 24-hour, individualised, holistic care with a multi-disciplinary team approach. Each client is assessed, and an individualised care package is created to ensure optimal recovery.
Our team comprise of a Medical Doctor, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Psychologist, Dietician and Social Worker who meet once a week and collaborate to create and implement the best care plan for each client for optimal recovery.
Clients usually stay between five to ten days, but their stay can be extended by the team of medical professionals if needed.
Our care team
- Post-operative care (especially orthopaedic care)
- Renal conditions
- Neurological conditions
- Care after a stroke
- Extended illnesses
- Palliative care
- Request your doctor to send Robin Trust a letter of motivation for admission.
- Robin Trust will send a registered nurse to the patient’s hospital bed to assess their needs.
- On admission, the length of stay is determined with the physiotherapist, medical doctor and relevant medical aid.
- A tailor-made care package is designed for each client with reference to the multi-disciplinary team.
In 2016 we celebrated again as the facility was announced the national winner of the CCP Patient Satisfaction Award.